Seeking highly-relational and passionate teachers to deliver an innovative curriculum and provide a transformative learning experience for students.
- You are highly relational with the ability to connect with people and develop relationships quickly
- You value each child’s unique gift and inspire curiosity
- You are passionate about transforming each child’s unique gift into academic and life success
- You believe in cultivating educational mindsets and methods that recognize individual differences in learners
- You are excited about experiential learning and practices that stimulate critical thinking
If this sounds like you and you’re passionate about transforming lives through education, we’d love to speak to you!
Qurio is a parallel learning system offering after-school enrichment programs for children. Our innovative curricula delivered via unique experiential learning methods are designed to inspire curiosity and accelerate learning for each child.
Our mission is to transform each child’s unique gifts beyond just academic progress but to achieve mastery of life skills. Ultimately, our vision is to promote transformational families where every child is equipped to reach their full potential and achieve success in life.
Qurio is part of a prestigious education group committed to delivering the highest standard of service. With more than 20 years of track record in educational excellence, the group has built a solid reputation among parents and students. Through engaging learning activities and professionally designed teachings, students have been rewarded beyond just textbook knowledge.
We are looking for passionate teachers to deliver an innovative curriculum and provide a transformative learning experience for students.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING…
- Teach assigned courses expertly and to the highest standards to 4-12 year-olds
- Demonstrate deep knowledge of subject area and instructional pedagogy
- Develop hands-on, experiential-based lesson plans that emphasises critical thinking and problem solving
- Design assessments (projects, quizzes, tests, papers, presentations, etc.) that are aligned with learning outcomes
- Evaluate and record students’ learning progress
- Partner and communicate with parents, with a shared desire to provide the best care and education for their children
- Demonstrate enthusiasm for learning and inspire intellectual inquiry
- Cultivate a positive and nurturing learning environment for students
- Support student well-being and serve on the Admissions Team as needed
- Collaborate effectively and cultivate positive relationships with students, teachers, and parents
- Research, explore, and integrate appropriate technologies to enhance the student learning experience
- Support the Centre’s success by partnering with Center Leadership and staff to achieve goals around enrollment, accreditation, and engagement.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR…
- Native English Speaker
- A love for children and passion for cultivating knowledge acquisition
- Degree in Teaching, Education, or a related discipline
- Recognised teaching qualification or diploma is highly preferred
- Minimum 2 years of relevant teaching experience in subject of expertise
- Good understanding of and experienced in early childhood education (ECE) and Social Emotional Learning (SEL)
- Outstanding customer service skills, strong organizational skills, and the ability to multi-task and manage multiple situations effectively
- Superb communication and comprehension skills
- Highly creative with the ability to design and deliver fun learning experiences
- Possess a kind, caring, encouraging, and nurturing nature
- Ability to remain patient and positive with students
- Self-aware and reflective in both productivity and performance
- Strong people skills, approachable, a good listener, and empathetic
- Possess a “hands-on” and “can do” attitude, flexible and adaptable in a dynamic working environment
- High level of personal and professional integrity and work ethics
- Flexible with work schedule and hours that are based on business needs
- Good understanding of the Hong Kong education system with international school exposure
HOW TO APPLY
To apply, submit your resume to email@example.com
All information received will be kept in strict confidence and only for employment-related purposes within the Bluetop Group of Companies. You may consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear back from us within 12 weeks.
Share this post