Learn languages through storytelling
A good story can engage and transport us into a whole new world. It encourages curiosity, as we turn page after page, immersed in beautiful prose and imagery.
Qurio’s Story Wonderland programme is a creative way to get children to fall in love with learning English through stories. They are taught to appreciate language learning while cultivating life skills such as developing curiosity, creativity, empathy, inquisitiveness, and social-emotional skills. Children also learn to develop confidence in public speaking as they learn the art of storytelling through the programme.
Story Wonderland is available in both English and Mandarin. It is the perfect companion to Qurio’s Phonics Course and the Mandarin Course, but is an equally engaging and effective language learning course even when taken on its own.
COURSES DELIVERED BY EXPERIENCED & HIGHLY RELATIONAL TEACHERS
ABOUT THE PROGRAMME
- Students experience engaging new stories every lesson.
- Aims to inspire children’s creative thinking skills and storytelling skills, broaden their vocabulary, and nurture their love for reading.
- Includes extension activities to make learning enjoyable, including role-playing, arts and crafts, music, games, and more.
- Fun, hands-on, and interactive extension activities
- Completes a new storybook each class
- Multi-sensory approach to give students an enriched experience of the story
- Opportunities for story-telling, role-playing, and story-making to strengthen expressive language skills
- Learn grammar usage and new vocabulary through stories
WHY JOIN QURIO'S STORY WONDERLAND
- Develop growth mindset and enhance children’s social-emotional development through relevant themes in stories
- Stories read by passionate and experienced teachers
- A curated list of stories from bestselling authors around the world
- Increase children’s confidence and public speaking skills
- Broaden and enrich children’s vocabulary
- Encourage children’s creativity and imagination through story-creation
COURSE FEES & SCHEDULE
Unsure which level your child should start at?
Schedule a free assessment for your child to find out.