WRITING MASTERCLASS (CHINESE/ ENGLISH)
Creative writing programme focused on composition, grammar, and cultivating creativity for writing mastery
Writing Masterclass in English and Chinese for Primary 3-6
Is your child struggling in writing? Or does your child simply hate writing? Designed for upper primary students, Qurio’s Writing Masterclass offers a step-by-step approach to honing your child’s writing skills in a creative and fun way! Taught by experienced teachers with an in-depth understanding of the Hong Kong local school curriculum and examination standards, this Masterclass in Writing will empower your child to succeed in creative writing while nurturing a love and appreciation for writing.
About the Course
Qurio’s Writing Masterclass adopts a step-by-step guided writing approach all the way from brainstorming to publishing. The course aims to expose students to a wide range of writing genres and introduce key expressions and sentence structures. All lessons are taught using Qurio’s signature method of embedding 21st-century skills acquisition and character-building alongside knowledge acquisition to ensure that your child does not only achieve mastery in writing but finds success as a lifelong-learner. Try Qurio’s Writing Masterclass for both English and Chinese and see the Qurio difference for yourself.
BOOK FREE ASSESSMENTBook a free assessment today or WhatsApp us on +852 6166 7191 for a private discussion about your child’s learning needs with our experienced Education Consultants.
COURSES DELIVERED BY EXPERIENCED & HIGHLY RELATIONAL TEACHERS
- Small-group learning – Classes are kept small in size for better student attention and care. Lessons are once a week, an hour-long each time.
- Student-led lessons – Lessons are student-led, allowing students to bring their own real-life experiences to their writing.
- Project-based learning – Meaningful writing projects that allow students to reflect on how their actions and writing might affect others, developing their social-emotional skills.
- Peer-review model – Through peer-review and editing of their work, students learn about grit and persistence in the writing process and in life.
- Organization skills – Students are taught how to leverage graphic organisers, journals, and notebooks to organise their writing and keep their ideas safe.
- Exposure and recognition – Student compositions from the course are published, both on our website and social media channels.
- Monthly Writing Competitions – All Qurio students are eligible to enter monthly writing competitions organised by Qurio.
WHY JOIN QURIO'S WRITING MASTERCLASS
- Strengthen language foundation and memory skills.
- At Qurio we teach our budding authors the technical strategies required to develop their writing across multiple genres.
- We provide an academic environment where students feel comfortable to explore their innate resourcefulness, finding inspiration and ideas through collaborative exercises and multiple sources.
- All lessons are taught by experienced teachers familiar with the Hong Kong curriculum and examination standards.
- Most importantly, students become excited about writing, which will have a positive impact on their school grades.
COURSE FEES & SCHEDULE
CHINESE WRITING MASTERCLASS SCHEDULE
- Medium : In-person or Online
ENGLISH WRITING MASTERCLASS SCHEDULE
- Medium : In-person or Online
Unsure which level your child should start at?
Schedule a session for your child to find out.